Thursday, March 18, 2010

Screams to the universe part 2

Ok if you managed to survive reading my last post you know I believe that most people maybe all people scream to the universe.

Now most of those people don't scream out loud. Mostly it's some action or behavior that screams out "LOVE ME!!!" And some people scream out more loudly than others.

If ya didn't read it now you know.

Now some people set out on a quest to grow past this narcissistic selfish attitude. And some of them even succeed. Unfortunately in my experience the vast majority of people who start out on this quest do not.

Now I haven't done any official polling or anything, but I do run into a lot of people in my life. And many of those people have set out on that quest or at least proclaim to the world that they are actively on that journey.

Maybe I am wrong but it appears to me that most of those people are screaming out to the universe the following:

"GOD I LOVE YOU....... except when it gets in the way of what I want."

If am right then I am greatly saddened. If I am right then this reeks incredibly of hypocrisy and makes me sick.

To me it's much worse than the the first group of screamers because they are at least genuine and honest. And the vast majority of them have no idea what they are screaming to the universe or that they are even screaming at all. At times this is very heartbreaking.

Until there is some great change in the way humanity in general thinks I don't know how much hope I can hold out there.

1 comment:

  1. You keep posting comments on my blog -- do I know you? Or are you just a random follower? A little info about you would be nice, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete